DIY No Sew Headband



 As we get closer to summer time one thing is very clear. It's getting overwhelmingly HOT, fast! And I don't know about you but when the heat is blazing, my hair is not my friend. Having short hair has it's perks but even on days it's 100 degrees,  I need something to get my hair up and out of my face. My solution, a cute headband! And no worries for the ladies (or gents) with longer hair, this DIY is perfect for you too! And it's no sew!


What you'll need:
Old t-shirt
measuring tape
scissors



 Start by laying shirt out flat. Cut two 2.5 inch sections (I had to make an extra cut so I didn't have writing on my headband, if your shirt doesn't have writing/logo no worries, just move onto next step).


 Once you have cut the two sections, pull material so that it twists (like seen in first picture). Then lay one section horizontal and one vertical (second picture). From here, fold the horizontal section over the vertical.


 Now fold the bottom vertical section onto the top vertical. For this next part, pull the top sections through the bottom sections (Pull the top vertical through bottom vertical and the top horizontal through the bottom horizontal).


 All Done!



No comments:

Post a Comment