Get to Know Me!

Get to Know ME!

 I thought it was a good time to introduce myself a bit more, let those reading my posts get to know me better. I randomly picked these questions and hope they help you to understand my weirdness! Also, Happy St. Patrick's Day (check out my last post for outfit ideas so you don't get pinched!) 

 


Favorite book: It's difficult to pick just one book but "Three Cups of Tea" is overwhelmingly my favorite book at this point in my life. If you're looking for a good read, I would definitely recommend this book!

Things I'm really bad at: There's a lot! Just to name a few: applying eyeliner, painting my nails on my left hand, making my bed on a regular basis

Animal: I recently took a quiz on Buzzfeed, it dealt with spirit animals.. I got a sloth. Although I'm sure sloths are great, I'm more of a dog kind of person.

Music I'm obsessed with: 90's alternative

Most embarrassing moment: Narrowing this down, there's one that replays in my head quite often. It happened on a date a couple of years ago, we went to get ice cream and while talking I dropped some on my shirt, chest area, and I thought it'd be a good idea to take care it right at the table... Talk about awkward!

Age I get mistaken for: It usually depends but between the ages of 16 and 18 seems to be the target most people would say I look.


Celebrity Crush: Matthew Gray Gubler, Josh Hutcherson, Jude Law, Mark Ruffalo, Gerard Butler

Holiday: Definitely Christmas but Halloween follows closely behind.

My go to store: Rue 21 is my favorite store; they always have good deals!

Major in college: Family Studies and Human Services

Fashion Staple: Converse, they go with everything.

Hobbies: Anything outside! I really enjoy hiking, going to the lake, and exercising.

Favorite state: Tennessee, especially in the South Eastern part of the state; the mountains are beautiful!
Gatlinburg, Tennessee during the fall time!

Season: Fall is spectacular! I love the colors, the clothes and FOOD!

Sports: College basketball triumphs all other sports. I currently have 5 brackets filled out for the NCAA tournament and will probably fill out more. Rock Chalk!


** Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the pictures listed above **


No comments:

Post a Comment