Spring into Organization!


 Spring into Organization

I don't know about the rest of you, but this is how my closet looks majority of the time and unfortunately, this is what clean resembles! Being that spring starts in just a couple of days, cleaning is a must for my closet. 


 To begin, I separated my clothing into different piles. 
  • dresses
  • blouses
  • t-shirts 
  • tank tops
  • jackets
Then I placed the clothing back onto the rack.  I started with the dresses, placing them on the highest rack (this will prevent them from getting wrinkled). Blouses, t- shirts and tank tops followed; I tried to match patterns and materials to help me be able to find pieces easier. On the bottom rack I placed the jackets and skirts. This created some division and room for more storage. My pants, leggings and shorts fit perfectly into these bins and got them up off the floor!

  All Finished!



 TIPS:

  • Use storage bins to create levels within your closet
  •  Separate items into closely related piles and hang them together
* Doing these things will help you to find your items easier and make your closet less crowed and overwhelming! 



No comments:

Post a Comment