Steal Their Style: Alexa Chung

Steal Their Style: Alexa Chung

If you remember the MTV show, "It's On with Alexa Chung", you probably know why I decided to reestablish her style. Alexa Chung, former British model, has an impeccable style that any person would want. Her way of combining mod fashion with more modern pieces is just one of the many reasons I idolize her style, her abundant penny loafer collection comes in close second! So as per usual, here's how I recreated her style:



 

 Outfit #1:

The blue dress I purchased from Goodwill @ 5.99. The white button up and loafers were already in my closet. Therefore, for this complete look, I only paid 6 bucks!
*also, I should mention I decided against the tights because I figured my legs were pale enough I didn't need them :)




Outfit #2:

 I bought the chambray shirt/dress for $1. The boots were already in my closet. With that being said, this steal only cost me $1!





Outfit #3 

For the third outfit, all items were in my closet... so $0 to recreate this look!



All together, to reestablish Alexa Chung's Mod style cost me $7!!!


***Disclaimer: I do not own any of the picture of Alexa Chung***








No comments:

Post a Comment