No Makeup Makeup Look


 No Makeup, Makeup Look

Wearing makeup is not fun at all. If you agree with this statement, or get comments like, "are you feeling okay, you look sick" from not wearing makeup, this tutorial is for you. Basically, this is how I do my makeup on days I don't feel like getting backlash from all the haters of natural beauty out there! 
This is without any product on my face or my "sick" look.
 To begin the process, I start with the bags under my eyes. Making upside down triangles with my foundation, this creates more coverage and less streaks. I then go over any redness and acne I have to make a more even look. I use my hands to apply the foundation, but using a beauty blender or brush would work too.




The next step is to apply powder and blush (for blush I used a light pink color to maintain that no makeup look). After this step I do my eyeshadow. This step is optional, however, if you do decide to go ahead with it, make sure the colors are in the tan and light browns; this makes for a more natural look. 



Applying eyeliner and mascara are next on the agenda. To keep this looking as if you weren't wearing any makeup, only apply eyeliner to your top tight line (this is where your eyelashes grow). Doing this will make your lashes look fuller. Apply a few coats of mascara, making sure that there are no clumps, YUCK, and then add a light colored lip balm and you're done!


All Finished! And hopefully no longer "sick" looking!



 These are the products I used:

Foundation: Covergirl Clean Oil Control Anti- Luisance  (505 Ivory) $3, coupon
Powder: Covergirl Advanced Radiance (105 Ivory) $1, coupon
Blush: Covergirl Instant Cheek Bones Contouring Blush $2
Eye Shadow: Almay Intense Bold Nudes (412 trio for blues) $4, coupon
Eyeliner: Color Concept (Brown) $.50
Mascara: Rimmel London Scandaleyes Curve Alert $ FREE
Lip Balm: Maybelline New York Baby Lips (30 Peach Kiss) $3


No comments:

Post a Comment